
When me, Ramin and mami were waiting at the airport in Denmark to go to Iran to your funeral, we all had that weird feeling. Sometimes we thought about how unreal it would be to go to Iran without seeing you. Sometimes we thought about some funny stuff you used to do and say and we laugh so much that it was hard to breathe. We could feel that you were with us and it felt like you were there and told us to stop crying and just laugh and have fun. Cause I think you always believed that life was a joke. And that we should enjoy every minute. Yesterday we went to a club with my friends. I had really fun and it felt like it was so long time ago I really had fun. When the party was over I thought about you. And I knew that you were happy to see me happy so I decieded too fight to not be unhappy. Enjoy every minute and don't complain about stupid things. Babayi kopoli, I know that you enjoyed every second in your life. It was only one year everything got hard and you didn't even got the time to experience an unhappy life. |

1 Comments:
Long Live haPPy haPPy little thinGS in Life...
LoNg live" zadan be dimbOL"!
Post a Comment
<< Home