Wednesday, January 25, 2006


I was sitting beside him just like this picture and was talking about how we are doing. I asked him again if he was happy with his new life. He seemde happy again and I asked him if he prefers
to die or live, and he answered that he was reliefed, cause now he shouldnt think about those responsibilities and at the same time he never hated his life eaither and had fun all the time.

Then I lost Ramin cause there was a man who was hunting him and I was worried, I had this power of flying so I started to fly to see everything from the upside and look if I can find Ramin hand save him!

I wasnt sure about it so I closed my eyes and asked my father, there he was in front of me and told me that I shouldnt be worried about Ramin, he can make it, but he just should take his vitamin at the right time!!!

Then I woke up and thought about the whole dream. I can't still undertsnad the meaning of it. But it was a good dream anyway :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home