
I had a dream again. In this dream I saw Babai at a café. I was going to meet some friends there but then I saw him on the other side and told my friends that my father was sitting there. They looked but no one could see him. I was the only one who could see him and hear him. So I asked him why he left us and he just smiled and said : I think it's better this way. The day after I saw him again. he was playing card with himself. I went to him and asked him if everything was alright there and if he was happy with his new life. And said that he was and he liked it. It felt like I had contact with him in this dream and I really hope that everything he said was true... |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home