Wednesday, December 07, 2005


You can't leave us here just like this.

The weirdest thing is that I think you knew what was going to happen. We all miss you and I just can't believe that I never see you again. I just can't believe that we went to Iran just to go to your funeral. I always thought that next time I wanted to go to Iran, I was going to do it just to see you. You were the only reason. To be honest, I never wanted to be there. It's something that I don't like with Iran.I don't know what it is. Maybe the atmospher or something like that. You were the only person who could make me laugh and happy when I was there. And make me feel like I have a cool dad that I can tell anyhting to. Did you have to leave us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home