Friday, December 30, 2005


I wake up in the morning. Go to the computer and send a "forward message" to my family. I put your email-adress there too and then I write about this blog. But suddenly I realise that you're gone.

I wirte a new song. I play it for my band. They like it, so we make it better and play it over and over again untill tv comes and films us. I'm so exited that I want to call you and tell you everything. But then I realise that you're gone.

I can't get any job. Life can be as hard as it was for you. So I try to make a call and complain about eveything. But then I realise that you're resting in peace and there is no need to be confused and fight to get nothing...

Babai, I'm proud over you and over everything you did and every thought you had.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home