Friday, December 16, 2005


I remember first time we met him at Kish Airport after 3 years. He was standing there with his handsome style and a white band around his hand. He smiled and seemd happy to see us but at the same time I understood that something was wrong. During the semester at his little cute apartment I saw that he didnt have som much to say and smoked most of the time. He tried to have fun with us and laugh but it wasnt that easy for him I thought.

I remember the last time I met him. The lastgoobye. When I was going to Sweden and I was taking the plane to Tehran first. I remember him standing there just like the first time and hoping that everything was going to be alright....

1 Comments:

Blogger Bong Tara said...

emrOOZ i was washing the dishesSs...gUesss what?
yadete babayeeEE che ghaNdar be man miGOft kardO Az tarafe tizesh tOO ja zarfi nazaram??!!
(va tO chaP chaP be man-ye tike abnabaT- niga mikardi!)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home