I was in a big house that my Babai had (never in reality!)
It was a party and everyone seemed happy. I sat with my friend Setareh and talked. On the other side of the house sat Babai with Dorsa and they just talked to some people and laughed.
Suddenly I heard someone (I think it was Amme Maryam) tellin me that Babai is going to die about a week and now I have my chance to tell him everything that I ever wanted to tell. So I ran to him and hugged him. Kissed him on his chick and told him that he never should leave us. He was laughing just like this picture and told me that he never will cause his life had just begun. I hugged him again and cried and cried and told him to not leave. Then I looked at Dorsa and told her that she should take care of him and suddenly I woke up.


1 Comments:
he waSSs tOO gOOd for thiS shity liFE...
Post a Comment
<< Home